This is the 21st annual Southern MD Celtic Festival -- a friendly and multi-faceted event including Highland Games, storytellers, various entertainments, historical re-enactments (including the Battle of St. Leonard's Creek), clan tents, bagpipe bands, etc.
Admission is $10 adults; free for children under 12 (accompanied by adult)
HOW TO GET THERE:
1. From DC beltway, take EXIT 11 onto ROUTE 4 ("Upper Marlboro").
2. Stay on Route 4 for 35-40 miles.
3. Turn RIGHT onto BROOME'S ISLAND ROAD.
4. Turn LEFT (SOUTH) onto ROUTE 265 (MACKALL ROAD).
5. JEFFERSON PATTERSON PARK is on the RIGHT, after about 5 miles.
FOLLOW THE RED LION SIGNS ONCE YOU ENTER CALVERT COUNTY.
For more information, call 410-257-9003 (in town of Prince Frederick, Calvert County)
(Pages from which this page is referenced: Index of files in this directory * D. Glenn Arthur Jr.'s calendar * The Homespun Ceilidh Band * )